Kockumations' EDIRite provides a modern and easy-to-use tool for viewing and editing any BAPLIE message.
Over the past 10 years the BAPLIE messages has become one of the most used electronic messages in the world. The BAPLIE message is the backbone in electronic container operation. It effectively makes the information about containers onboard a vessel available for the different parties.
With EDIRite you can:
- View and Edit any BAPLIE message
- Data in Tabular and Graphical representation.
- Print BAYPLANs and tabular reports.
EDIRite is designed for:
- Agents, Operators, Port representatives, etc to: ‘list containers to be discharged’, ‘enter data for containers loaded’, ‘search for container details’, etc.
- Stowage Planners, Terminals to ‘translate between different formats BAPLIE 1.5, 2.0, Excel’, ‘translate Container Size type codes‘, ‘Operator codes’, etc.
- Anyone who needs to search for container information in electronic BAPLIE bay plans.
Supported BAPLIE message versions:
Versions SMDG/1.5, SMDG/2.0 and SMDG/2.2 of EDIFACT/BAPLIE format is supported by the program. EDIFACT is an international standard for Electronic Data interchange between different computer applications.
For more information about the BAPLIE message, visit www.smdg.org
To download the 30-day trial version of EDIRite and information of how to purchase the software, please visit “Download Demo and Purchase