The electronic Tyfon® horn and amplifier system is a high-performance option on vehicles which has limited or no access to compressed air, such as Trams or Metros. It can also be used instead of pneumatic horns as the electronic Tyfon® is certified according to the latest version of the TSI LOC&PAS.
Customizable signalling along with speech/PA functionality makes the electronic Tyfon® the preferable choice among several rolling stock manufacturers.
- High sound pressure level - TSI LOC&PAS compliant
- Customizable - Up to 5 different adjustable sound pressure levels and frequencies
- Durable - Long design life, low maintenance requirements
- Cost efficient - Low Life Cycle Costs
- Rolling Stock compliant - TSI LOC&PAS, IEC 61373, EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, EN 45545-2
- Cold climate operation - Heating functionality as option