Welcome to TEXON
Texon Automation has for the past 30 years been involved in designing and producing ships automation systems, in particular controls for LNG carriers.
Typical turnkey projects have included the following control and monitoring systems:
- Automatic Combustion Controls (ACC)
- Burner Management System (BMS)
- Low Sulphur Marine Gas Oil conversions
- Main Engine/Turbine controls
- Miscellaneous controls (steam temperature, water level, feed water pump, etc.)
- Low Duty Compressor controls Consumption and venting gas flow measurement systems Engine Monitoring systems
- Cargo and Ballast Control and monitoring
- Custody transfer systems
- Tank pressure controls
The customer is provided with a complete turnkey solution package, from analysis, system design, hardware and software supply to commissioning and support. In order to optimize system performance, Texon operates in close co-operation with ship operators, builders and owners during the construction - commissioning - and commercial operation stages, always with the objective to provide a no-fuzz operation.